January 29, 2009

GOAL!!!!!!!!















I bribed with M & M's for this pose.













































Ziga loves to twist up the chains and let go. To think, I taught him how to do that!















We've been doing a lot with dominoes this week.
















Somebody is tired......



Ziga and I took advantage of the thrilling rise in temperature today to head outside and get a little Vitamin D & fresh air. Grandma had gotten him an ESPN soccer goal that yells "GOAL!" every time you kick the ball in. I also included some other pics from earlier this week. Other news: after consulting with our Parent Educator I decided we are going to cut out Ziga's naps for the time being. He just doesn't need that much sleep and he is raring to go at 9:30 PM if he takes a nap. This was day one, and he went down without a fight at 8:30 sharp. It was a beautiful thing.

Bro & Sis cuddle time

No comments: