January 13, 2009

Random pics

Ziga loves to model the Sporting Up apparell, esp. the stocking caps.



I always thought Ziga resembled Steve in some way and just couldn't put my finger on it. In this pic, I think he looks so much like him, esp. with the beenie on!


Ziga's first video game--Janez dug out Super Mario Brothers. Guess what song I had in my head ALL DAY LONG????????


We went to Emporia on Sunday to celebrate Polona's 3rd birthday party--had a fanstastic time!


Anxiously awaiting the cake....


Princess Polona thanking Ziga for her gift


Matevz is so silly with a balloon in his shirt!


Photo art: That bright orange zig zag on the left was the moon as we were driving back from Emporia on Sunday night. It was HUGE and orange. And it was small and white by the time we got home. Too cool.


So, after several weeks worth of Ziga not sleeping well (and thus, no one sleeping well), but otherwise acting totally normal, I took him to get his cough checked out today. Sounds like he has a bit of a sinus infection. I finally bought some over-the-counter cough medicine--FYI, Mucinex for kids you can give to kids 2 and up. Let's hope it works for his cough tonight. I am TIRED. Zala continues her marathon teeth-cutting, with no tooth apparent yet. I'm hoping she wakes up tomorrow with a tooth that magically appears!


1 comment:

heatherhusker18 said...

I like the new look of the blog. It's nice to have a change once in a while.