February 2, 2009

Kansas City Zoo


Lately Ziga has a fascination with covering Zala up with blankets, including when she's in her high chair. She's been a pretty good sport about it.


Modeling a hat from the business


Sea Otters


Walking with Oce



Ducks & Birds at the zoo


I think there was a blue frog in this one. Too cool!


Helping Zala with her water


I think someone is missing baby days.....



They're baaaaaaaack......Cheerios!!!


"Sensory Play" with shave cream (our PAT Parent Educator suggested it--he loves it!)



Saturday we made a spontaneous trip to the Kansas City Zoo. The weather was beautiful and the kids were great. Ziga talked later that day about being scared of the ghosts (goats) and the Llama llama red pajama. I included a few other pics from the weekend.

3 comments:

heatherhusker18 said...

Looks like a great weekend. The kids are looking good. We need to get them together again.

Anonymous said...

cough, cough, 3 posts a week, cough.
(that was my subtle reminder about your resolutions:)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali,

Love the picture of Ziga in the baby bouncer thing. So funnny! I love what you've done to your blog it looks AWESOME! Also, maybe you can help me with mine since I am creating one for work.