February 11, 2009

A Week in Photos

This is a first--Ziga totally sacked out on the couch while I was right next to him talking on the phone. I guess that fresh air did the trick! Or, maybe he finally crashed from his sugar high (he was very sneaky and ate about half a pound of M & M's yesterday morning while I was in the shower. I honestly didn't think he could reach where I had them).

This pic was taken today. Notice that Ziga is in Zala's exersaucer. Is it Spring yet?



See that fabulous haircut? I know, I know. You want bangs just like Ziga's!


We played outside three times yesterday. This is #3 at the park. Zala loves the swing! Can you see her FOUR bottom teeth?


What a beautiful day, in Feburary!



My serious little Zala



Lovin' that sunshine!


So, it's been a little while since I posted, but it's for a good reason. I've been learning a little more about Photoshop and have had a great time taking pics of the kids and messing around with the editing. Obviously--I have a lot to learn, but it's been enjoyable. Here are a few pictures from the week. Zala is about to cut tooth #8. She is such a trooper! Ziga is a little bored I think but luckily we have playdates tomorrow and Friday. I cut his hair yesterday and.....I probably should have left it to a professional but it could definitely be worse.

1 comment:

heatherhusker18 said...

Great pictures! I'm impressed!