February 15, 2010

Teamwork

Ziga and Zala get along soooo well--and tonight they proved what a great team they are. While I was on the phone and doing dishes after dinner, Zala apparently told Ziga that she had to go to the bathroom (she has been sitting on the potty and doing something in there once or twice a day). When I hung up the phone I heard Ziga trying to lift something, and I went into the bathroom to discover that he had helped Zala onto the potty, by pulling her pants down, taking her diaper off, and lifting her up! Then he said, "there you go Zala." Just about melted my heart. And--bonus--she went in the potty! Awesome little people :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is such a sweet story! I love the teamwork!

We had one of those "off" days for the siblings...K locked M in the bathroom with all the lights off..."just 'cause." AGH!

Anonymous said...

can i borrow ziga to be luke's lifter while he's potty training. i can pay him w/ chocolate:)
seriously, what a nice brother.

heatherhusker18 said...

So adorable.

I'm hoping against all hope that Emily will help potty train number 2. I don't have the right tempermant for it! :)