July 26, 2009

Something's changed......

I finally put my finger on it this morning. Within the last week, Zala has transitioned from baby to......toddler! (although of course she is still a baby). If she wants to get somewhere, she walks, and she is getting more and more steady (and fast!) every day. Her communication skills are pretty good, just ask anyone who has heard her ear-splitting screeching. In all seriousness though, she can say "this", "that", "hi" (her new favorite), "bye-bye", "uh-oh", "all done", "books", and more. Last week she also started laying down on the floor if she doesn't like something--the beginnings of tantrumming, I am sure. Here goes, it's toddler time!

2 comments:

getting my booty in gear said...

i love the "uh-oh" phase.
seriously, she's doing great w/ all those words.

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me. i just forgot to log out of blogger.