March 1, 2009

Two's a Crowd?

A few weeks ago, I started putting Ziga and Zala in the tub together. So many advantages-they keep each other entertained and it cuts down on bath time! The video is of Zala getting the giggles in the tub with Ziga. A little story, not for those easily grossed out....On Friday night, I had them in the tub together and.....Ziga saw something that alarmed him. Then, I lifted Zala up and we saw more. Poop. In the tub. Ziga was screaming and thought the floaters were chasing him. I was holding Zala, who was laughing, and could not pick Ziga up to lift him out and had to wait for Janez to come up to get him out. I was cracking up, I was so surprised at Ziga's reaction. He has been known to go in the tub a few times. He was still so freaked out that at midnight we played musical beds for an hour and a half.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want a tub w/ a seat in it. i'm jealous.
that's hilarious about ziga's reaction to the floaters. i'd do the same thing.
surprisingly we've only had one floater. knock on wood.