January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolutions

1) Take more pictures of my amazing family and our everyday moments
2) Actually do something with those pics--post to blogger, start creating scrapbooks (digital is ok too)!
3) Post to the blog once a week....familiar resolution from 2010. Oops.
4) Remember every day that my little angels are only little once--and use good judgement setting boundaries with work and housework so that I can enjoy their sweet faces, beautiful voices, and be a part of their wondrous learning and growing every day

1 comment:

heatherhusker18 said...

I hope you keep up with your new years resolution to post more pictures! I can't wait to see more pictures of your adorable kids, but also your new baby! I can't believe I haven't seen you pregnant. We need to get together!