November 3, 2009

Ziga-isms

Ziga is cracking me up lately. Here are some of my favorites:

"I think Zala has a baby in her belly." (It really looks like she does. She rubs it and everything. It's hilarious.)

"I want to buy one of those." (cars, toilets, whatever Ziga thinks is "nice". Last night, it was the bathroom at the Blue Moose).

"I have a lot of money!" (When I remind him that cars cost a lot of money).

And, I just have to say, I am really enjoying my time with both of them right now. They have an absolute blast together playing and chasing each other around the house. Ziga is an amazing and caring big brother. Zala is just---funny. She has us all laughing so much of the time. Life is really, really good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just make sure he doesn't go up to random women and ask if they have babies in their tummies...that could be awkward:)