April 15, 2009

Habits

Every time Ziga gets sick we end up having him visit our room frequently at night. He's pretty warm and cuddly and it's kind of nice at first.....but no one ends up sleeping very well. Since he has made a full recovery Janez and I told him in no uncertain terms that Monday night was IT. He did stay in his bed all night--although I did have to bribe him with chocolate!




At 8:00 AM, I told my night owl(s) it was time to rise & shine! This is how they responded.




After I opened the blinds..........loudly. And pulled the covers off.




After I dried my hair with the bathroom door open. I give up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what i wouldn't give for a sleeper.
if that were a picture of our house, i would be the only one in bed w/ everyone else trying to wake me up.

heatherhusker18 said...

That is hillarious! I love it. Too funny!