July 28, 2008

Little Girl Smiles & Ty & Hannah's Visit

Hangin' with the uncles--Steve & Ty




Zala was a bit overstimulated last night at Grandpa's--
but slept a 5 1/2 hour stretch! Hallelujah!





My fave pic of these two so far



More smiles....



Zala loves having Ziga close by



Smiley Girl



Ziga can get in and out of his own carseat now, but if we're not fast enough, this is what happens...




Zala started socially smiling last week, which has been pretty fun. Ziga is enjoying her more now that she seems to respond to him. I have a feeling they are going to get along great. Saturday Ty & Hannah visited from St. Louis. I don't know why I didn't get any pics of Hannah--I will next time! She is almost 15 now and just got her braces off. She is beautiful and intelligent, and I am proud to call her my niece!

No comments: